Let’s Plan Your Spring Cleaning! The winter snow is melting and spring is coming. Now is a great time to plan spring cleaning. Lets get ready! Let me list what you can do yourself to get ahead of the game:
- Let’s evaluate your outdoor furniture. What’s the condition of you furniture? Will you need new items this year? It’s that time of the year to seek pre-season sales. Usually these sales will save you a lot of money. Take a look at the Home Depot Spring Black Friday Sale.
- Let’s evaluate your home’s exterior. Even in the cold temperatures, you can see the condition of your siding, driveway, sidewalks, landscaping, fencing, patio, and deck. Let’s mentally note any streaking and staining on your siding and concrete. If those items are not looking the best, it’s time to call and schedule your yearly power washing.
- Let’s evaluate your roof. Always call a professional to view your roof to determine any sort of damage and also streaking stains. The stains can be removed with a gentle cleaning process that combines power washing with a special contaminate remover.
- Let’s evaluate your landscaping. In early spring, it’s a great time to trim bushes and trees that block your windows. Look for mold and mildew on your retaining wall blocks and caps. Usually black and/or green mold will appear and will need power washing services.
- Let’s evaluate your overall cub appeal. Are you planning to sell this spring? If your plan to sell, power wash your home immediately to prepare. The clean orderly curb appeal will provide a quick sell. If you’re not selling step back and look at your property. How clean is your property?
It’s time for your spring cleaning plan. Preparing for warm weather today will provide more relax time tomorrow while enjoying the good times. It’s time to call Complete Power Washing. We are happy to assistant in your spring cleaning. Sign up today for a Free Estimate OR call us at 314-441-9496.